“Oils From India” are the best essence oils available.
We are different from other perfumers because we do not use a base and add fragrance - we use the finest blends of oils we can find.
Our oils consist of a wide variety of “Attars” from true essential oils to man-made compounds.
Essential oil refers to a specific process of extracting oil from a plant.
Compounds are a blend of natural ingredients and nature identicals.
Attar simply means perfume. Attars are made to capture the true essence of a flower, herb, root, tree, shrub, resin or leaf of a living botanical substance.
Our ability to combine and blend from all of these sources allows us to create a wide variety of fragrances.
Essential oils can be irritating to the skin, subject to climate and habitat, and cost prohibitive. There can also be variations in color, texture, and fragrance. The use of attars usually controls this aspect of perfumery.
The other advantage of using attars is that they mix with each person’s chemistry, creating a truly unique fragrance for each individual.
Our goal is to combine the best of both worlds.
USES FOR OILS FROM INDIA
• May be applied to the skin as a perfume
• May be burned on a charcoal tablet - After your charcoal is hot, just add a drop or two
• May be used in aroma lamps and electric oil diffusers - We recommend adding a little water to lamps as the oil gets hot to avoid scorching - Follow all diffuser specifications.
• May be used in car with diffusers and ornaments - Place several drops on a clean cloth or cotton ball & tuck into vents or under your seat - Heat from your car will release the scent - Use sparingly.
*Be careful of staining*
Please use with care.
Keep out of reach of children.
- For topical use only - Avoid sensitive areas - Stop use at any sign of skin irritations -
Each bottle has an applicator wand and is barcoded.
5 ml = approximately 1/4 ounce; 9.5 ml = approximately 1/3 ounce.